Real-Time Systems GmbH
D-88212 Ravensburg / Germany
Phone: +49 (0)751 - 359 558 - 0
Email: info [@] real-time-systems.com
Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 552826 Ust-ID Nr.: DE302481124 President: Jason Carlson, Josef Wenzl
Liability, Copyright and Trademark Protection Disclaimer of Liability
Real-Time Systems cannot be held responsible for external Internet pages, even if they are referred to as links from our own Internet pages. Real-Time Systems states explicitly that at the time of setting links, the respective linked pages did not contain illegal content. The editorial office has no influence on the current and future design and contents of the linked / referenced pages. For this reason, Real-Time Systems explicitly distances itself from all contents of all linked / referenced pages which were changed after setting of the links. For illegal, faulty or incomplete contents and particularly for damages resulting from usage or non-usage of such given information, the supplier of the referenced page is solely responsible, not those who only reference the respective publication via links.
Copyright, Trademark Protection
Copyright All logos, labels, texts, specification sheets, representations, illustrations, information and other material published on the web page are subject to the protection of copyright and other protective laws, if not marked otherwise. Each multiplication, distribution, publication, storage, transfer, sending and repetition or passing on of the contents is expressly prohibited in all respects without written permission by Real-Time Systems GmbH. Copies even in extracts are not permitted.
Unless stated otherwise, all trademarks on the web pages of Real-Time Systems GmbH are protected by copyright and are unrestrictedly subject to the regulations of the respective relevant labelling and ownership rights of the respective registered proprietors. This is particularly, but not solely valid for trademarks, type plates, company logos and emblems of Real-Time Systems GmbH. The trademarks and design elements used on our web pages are either intellectual property of Real-Time Systems GmbH or of third parties, who have expressly authorized their usage by us. It must not be assumed that trademarks are not protected by rights of third parties by solely being referenced. Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows CE Logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and / or other countries.
Additional Regulations for Technical Documentation Although Real-Time Systems GmbH always endeavours with the greatest care that the information and contents are correct and up-to-date, the information may contain technical inaccuracies and/or printing errors. Real-Time Systems GmbH does not guarantee or promise accuracy and correctness of the information. Real-Time Systems GmbH cannot be held liable or responsible for errors or omissions in the contents of the technical documentation (particularly specification sheets, assembly instructions, manuals etc.). All information contained in the technical documentation is given - if legally permissible - without any explicit, implied or tacit liability or warranty. It contains no agreements as to the quality, describes no usual quality and does not represent any promises with regard to properties or suitability for a specific purpose.
- DATA USAGE The information contained in these pages and available for download may be used unrestrictedly and downloaded. Distribution of the information for public or commercial purposes or other usage with regard to §§ 15 ff., 69c UrhG is not permitted without written consent by Real-Time Systems GmbH.
- COPYRIGHT Copyright notes or other notes on property rights, as far as these are contained in the downloaded information, must not be removed and must be preserved and accounted for. All logos, trademarks, specification sheets, representations, illustrations and information are - unless stated otherwise - protected by copyright. Without written consent by Real-Time Systems GmbH, these must only be used with regard to their regulations and conditions or the regulations and conditions of the technical specification (e.g. specification sheets) and/or according to the information contained in the text of the web site.
- RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES Real-Time Systems GmbH does not guarantee or promise that the use of the contents may not violate the rights of third parties which do not belong to Real-Time Systems GmbH or are affiliated with it.
- TRANSFER OF RIGHTS With the exception of the aforementioned limited permission, neither a license nor any claim to the information or a copyright is issued or transferred by Real-Time Systems GmbH or any other. The downloadable contents, particularly information/specification sheets, may contain or reference trademarks, patents, protected information, technologies, products or other trademark protection rights of Real-Time Systems GmbH and/or others. Neither a license nor a claim to such trademarks, patents, business secrets, technologies, products, processes or other trademark protection rights of Real-Time Systems GmbH and/or others is issued or transferred.
- LIABILITY Liability of Real-Time Systems GmbH for damages or viruses which can affect the computer, equipment or other property of the person/party accessing information or downloading is - as far as legally possible - excluded. Real-Time Systems GmbH does not guarantee or promise accuracy and correctness of the information. Real-Time Systems GmbH cannot be held liable or responsible for errors or omissions in the contents of the specification sheets.
- CONTENTS Although Real-Time Systems GmbH always endeavours with the greatest care that the information and contents are correct and up-to-date, the information may contain technical inaccuracies and/or printing errors. However, Real-Time Systems GmbH always endeavours to update the information and contents at reasonable intervals. Real-Time Systems GmbH reserves the right to change, correct and/or improve the information and products described therein at any time without prior notice. Receipt of technical information (particularly of specification sheets, assembly instructions, manuals etc.) does not justify any additional reporting requirement of Real-Time Systems GmbH about any changes of the products and/or technical documentation. Other agreements are only valid if they have been expressly confirmed by Real-Time Systems GmbH in writing. Any updates of Real-Time Systems GmbH do not relieve the person/party downloading or accessing the information of the duty to regularly inform themselves about the respective current information and contents on the Real-Time Systems web site (www.real-time-systems.com).
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of the Google Inc Google Analytics uses so-called Cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and which allows an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the Cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a server by Google in the USA and is stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to put together a report about the website activities for the website operators and to produce linked services with the website use and the Internet use. Also Google will transfer this information if necessary to third parties, provided that this legally prescribed or as far as third parties process these data on behalf of Google. Google will associate in no circumstances your IP address with the other data which are stored by Google. They can prevent the installation of the Cookies by a suitable setting of your browsers software; we point out to you, nevertheless, to the fact that you cannot use all functions of this website in this case if necessary fully extensively. By the use of this website you agree with the treatment of the data upraised about you by Google in the before described way and for the before named purpose.
- 114525500 - robotic arms in a car plant © fotolia | Nataliya Hora
- 138125097 - director of the news in the hardware © fotolia | fedorovekb
- 196831876 - Signal analyser with real-time © fotolia | Aleksey Dmetsov
- 186127050 - Chief Engineer in the Hard Hat Walks Through Light Modern Factory While Holding Laptop. Successful, Handsome Man in Modern Industrial Environment. © fotolia | Gorodenkoff
- 177877008 - Maintenance engineer using laptop computer control automatic robotic hand with CNC machine in smart factory. Industry 4.0 concept © fotolia | kinwun
- 176330442 - AI(Artificial Intelligence) and smart factory. Abstract mixed media. © fotolia | chombosan
- Icons z. T. kreiert auf Basis von Freepik.com / Flaticon.com
- 180711262 - Paragraphen-Gruppe auf Schwarz © fotolia | psdesign1
- 188082153 - Business people working together in the office © fotolia | amnaj
- 191908163 - Businessmen that work together in office with network connection effect. Concept of teamwork and partnership. double exposure © fotolia | alphaspirit
- 130546402 - verschiedene regionale und überregionale deutsche Tageszeitungen © fotolia | Björn Wylezich
- 127036101 - Close up view of business partnership handshake concept.Photo two businessman handshaking process.Successful deal after great meeting.Horizontal, blurred background © fotolia | SFIO CRACHO
- 109571041 - Excellent Customer Service, 6 Golden Stars © fotolia | Olivier Le Moal
- 167314466 - Blank, transparent vector glass plate. Vector template, horizontal banner with copy-space. Photo realistic texture with highlights and glow on the background. See through the plastic, 3D illustration © fotolia | © ErikSvoboda
- 174180222 - infinite question icons, original 3d rendering; business and marketing concepts © fotolia | tostphoto
Gestaltung und Realisierung:
revier online GmbH & Co. KG
Groppacher Straße 4
Website: revier online, Internetagentur für TYPO3, Webshops & Responsive Webdesign